5.0
Privacy and Data Security

The ring I purchased was resized

They used a cheap yellow gold (if it is even gold).The upper part is white gold with diamonds.

It completely ruined the ring.

Makes it look cheap.I would NEVER have purchased it looking like this.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of ring. Westfield Auctions needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ring in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Westfield Auctions. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Windsor Auction House.

Comments

I wrote the last review about how they resized my ring and after speaking to them.it turns out that since I needed a large ring size of 12, they had to reconstruct the ring and at their own expense, they added extra diamonds and a lot more gold which they paid for.

It was really nice of them to go the extra mile for me but unfortunately the extra gold made the ring look a bit cheap.

My daughter and I spent over $40,000 in other fine jewelry and we are thrilled with those items.We went to the Irvine auction and happy to get 2 more rings.***

I wrote the last review about how they resized my ring and after speaking to them it turns out that since I needed a large ring size of 8.6 they had to reconstruct the ring and at their own expense they added extra diamonds and a lot more gold which they paid for .It was really nice of them to go the extra mile for me but unfortunately the extra gold made the ring look a bit cheap .

My daughter and I spent over $40,000 in other fine jewelry and we are thrilled with those items .

I'm going to their auction In Irvine on October 23rd and I can't wait to see what other goodies they have .I'm very happy with my ring we just had a miscommunication.